Climbing to Lenin Peak (7134m.)
PRICE 1700$/per person
Dates: July 7 - July 25, 2019
Duration: 19 days
Group of 5 people
1.Kolunin Ruslan (Karpinsk) - guide, mountaineering instructor, mountain rescuer, 8-fold climber to Lenin Peak! Was also on the Khan-Tengri, Communism, Korzhenevskaya.
2. Galiaytdinov Fail (Zlatoust) - participant
3. Novokshonov Andrei (Ekaterinburg) - participant.
4. Sherbashin Alexander (Surgut) - participant
5. Christophorus Hartawan (Jakarta) - participant
Day 1 (07.07) Arrival of participants to Osh, accommodation at the hotel
Day 2 (08.07) Transfer Osh - Achik-Tash (230 km.) Overnight in tents. Preparation for the transition to Camp №1.
Day 3 (09.07) Day of rest and acclimatization in Achik-Tash (3600 m.).
Day 4 (10.07) Ascent to Camp No 1 at 4400 m.
Day 5 (11.07) Day of rest and acclimatization in Camp No.1
Day 6 (12.07) Ascent to Camp No.2. 5400m. Night at camp number 2
Day 7 (13.07) Ascent to the intermediate camp at 5800m. Overnight stay
Day 8 (14.07) Descent to the Base Ca№mp (3600 m)
Day 9 (15.07) Rest day in the Base Camp
Day 10 (16.07) Ascent to Camp No.1. 4400m.
Day 11 (17.07) Ascent to the Camp №2 5400 m.
Day 12 (18.07) Ascent to Camp No.3. 6100m.
Day 13 (19.07) Day of rest and preparation for the ascent in Camp No. 3 6100 m.
Day 14 (20.07) Climb to the summit of 7134 m and descend to the camp №3.
Day 15 (21.07) Descent to Camp No.1
Day 16 (22.07) A spare day in case of bad weather
Day 17 (23.07) Descent to the Base Camp
Day 18 (24.07) Transfer Achik-Tash - Osh
Day 19 (25.07) Departure from Osh
Included in the price:
- meeting / seeing off at the airport in Osh.
- transfers airport Osh - hotel - airport
- transfers Osh - Achik-Tash and back.
-Cargo transportation 25 kg. Achik-Tash - Camp No.1 (over 25 kg - $ 3 per 1 kg.)
- Accommodation in a hotel in Osh with breakfast 2 nights.
- accommodation and meals (3 times a day) in the Base Camp and Camp No. 1
- high ration (we purchase products together, taking into account the preferences of participants)
- free use of a hot shower, toilet, electricity, storage room in the Base Camp
- free use of shower, toilet, electricity, storage room in Camp No. 1
- Guide services for the entire climbing period (1 guide 5 people)
- Environmental fee for living in camp territory
- use of fixed roup
- use of long-distance radio communication rent of radio stations during the ascent
- pass to the border zone
- registration in the territory of Kyrgyzstan (if necessary)
The price does not include:
- Flights to Osh and back
- Meals in Osh, except breakfast in the hotel.
- Personal equipment (see list below)
- Group equipment - Tents, burners, ropes, pans and shovel for snow - (we are equipped according to the availability of participants, the rest we take in hire).
- Excursions and souvenirs
- Accommodation for more than 2 days in Osh
- Medical insurance.
Features of the tour: During the ascent we live in tents, we prepare ourselves on the burners centrally. The climb schedule is approximate and can vary depending on the group's well-being and weather.
On the ascent, you can use the service of "installed tents" in camps No.2 (5400 m.) And No.3 (6100 m.) And do not carry tents with you. The service is chargeable.
Attention! After acclimatization you can use the service "climbing with oxygen" The price of kit: 1 cylinder + reducer + 1 oxygenmask -1000$ per person
Payment: foreign citizens do not need prepayment! 100% of payment is made ONLY in cash dollars upon arrival in Osh. In Osh city, there is no possibility to withdraw cash from credit cards
- a mug, a bowl, a spoon, a knife;
- thermos for tea;
- comfort sleeping bag -20С;
- Touristic mat;
- a puff with a hood and a windproof jacket from "gortex";
- "Polar" jacket and pants;
- Downy semi-overalls;
- Thermal underwear;
- Plastic or high-heeled shoes
- a sufficient number of socks;
- warm gloves, mittens, mittens "tops";
- cap, "balaklava" or mask
- from wind and frost;
- Safety system, sling, 4 carbines, zhumar, trigger, helmet;
- cats climbing
- ice ax;
- ice screws - 1 piece;
- ski or trekkingovye sticks;
- sunglasses from the sun climbing (skiing);
- backpack for equipment 60-90 liters;
- flashlight, batteries;
- hygienic lipstick, sunscreen;
- a hygienic package (toilet paper, toothbrush, etc.);
- individual first-aid kit (if necessary)
Photos from our trip to Lenin Peak 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 see here
Video, as they go back to Lenin Peak from one of the climbers in the season of 2017, Svetlana Antimonova (Novosibirsk), see below
Пик Ленина 2017
- завтра -- °